<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 02, 2003

IS THERE LIFE AFTER MODEL STITCHING?
One of the joys of being a VERY small business is doing one's one model stitching. Can you tell I'm stitching on models every spare moment right now? Downside is that it takes time from designing and I watch a good deal of rubbishy TV to get me through it -- upside, I really do like stitching my own first model because invariably I wind up changing something or fixing lots of somethings.

Ever wanted to be a professional model stitcher? Are you a designer looking for model stitchers? A Yahoo group brings model stitchers and designers together. The group hosts discussion, useful files and is enlightening to no end on this subject.

PS:

But I could stitch a LOT better if the ditzy woman upstairs would quit running around her apartment like a 2 year old. I've not met her up close and personal, but I have a vision of a 300# woman hopping and skipping about madly.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?