<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 04, 2003

WANT SOME CREDIT HERE!!!

I persist in doing my own webpages partly because I can't afford a professional webster but also because I always seem to want to tweak and twiddle with the graphics and then I make changes in link choices, etc. etc. etc. etc. You don't send an e-mail to someone else to do that at 2:00 a.m. so it's hands on. It may not be gorgeous but it's improved. However, it is torture to work on. It's like stitching something you hate. You know you'll be happy when finished but can't stand more than 10 minutes of working on it at a time.

But between model stitching tonight (still Kew Doors Sandy Coombe No. 2) I've been plugging away and I think I deserve credit for persistence if not talent.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?