<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 07, 2003

DONE, FINISHED BUT STILL NEEDS FIDDLED

Web catalog tweaked and twiddled but I'll find more glitches in it I'm sure. My friends are kind enough to send me e-mails saying "that URL doesn't work! That graphic is awful" Just as in embroidery - I am an adequate technician when it comes to getting stuff online. I get so bored with the whole process I always put stuff on sale when I've fiddled with the site. I want some instant gratification for all that work!!!

I've always told students that probably at least 1/3 of them in any given classroom are better stitchers than I am - but I know a lot more useless embroidery trivia than most

No stitching today and I'll be out of town for nearly two weeks, so ... a break from the doors.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?