<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 06, 2003

GOSH HOW TIME FLIES (LIKE THE CONCORD)

I worked SO hard on Sunday that the time just flew by. Finished up the files on a couple of historic reprint books I'm adding to our catalog (one cross stitch - one knitting). Stitched like mad on one of the doors. Worked on the website....boring!!!!

Had a tidy fit and got rid of heaps of stuff that is going on e-bay or on the website. My taste in embroidery has certainly changed in 20 years. Made up kits for the folks on our tour which starts on Saturday and did most of my packing to get on the plane for London tomorrow. It's made me tired just to think of all of this stuff!!!

I'm ever so pleased that my friend Su is now planning to haunt the UK research libraries - now I just have to convince her to collaborate with me on a book of early designs.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?