<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, October 04, 2003

OOPS THERE MISSED "L"

Oops!!! Upon checking inventory of Celtic letters I found I never dealt with "L" so no "T", just "L" in key pattern. Looks rather plain Jane, but key designs do better without ruffles and flourishes. Just a few beads and a little gold metallic to lift it to a higher level.



Now for a break from letters and back to another project that has been pushed aside. I had designed a Gay Pride card for our Stitch a Celebration greeting card line but although the rainbow background I had distorted in PhotoShop looked great on the card layout - and great when I printed it on fabric - it didn't work when I stitched a white Lambda on it - so back to the drawing board to fix another OOPS. Plain old rainbow on the fabric, distorted rainbow on the chart card.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?