<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 02, 2003

ARRRGGGGHHHH

This is the second time in a week that I've been done in by folks' spam filters. People will send inquiries through my website to info@skinnersisters.com or sales@skinnersisters and then fail to enable their spam filters to receive a reply. I just spent 2 hours trying to reply to Ulrike in Germany. If she is reading this blog - I really tried and yes I do ship to Germany and the cost of shipping your order would be US$3.80 by surface or $4.00 via airmail.

I know potential customers might think we are flaky but I really do answer all inquiries (sometimes if I'm out of town it takes a few days).

So keep those e-mails coming but remember to answer the door if we try to answer.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?