<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 08, 2003

KIDS CRAFT RESOURCES ONLINE

As Jennifer reminded me, it's that time of year when I search out online craft opportunities for moms who need to entertain kidlets during the school holidays or badweather days. I'll give a good look around next weekend, but here are some of my old favorites:

Crayola has a great site with print off crafting/coloring projects
Marilee's Paperdoll Page has links to other kid friendly crafting sites and free printable paper dolls
Kids Crochet Page has simple projects suitable for young people and instructions to make them.

I'd better get cracking on this year's list. Moms who work in the same suite at my day job will soon be asking for this year's update.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?