<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 18, 2003

TAKING THE DAY OFF AND OUT AND OVER

Okay, I admit to one of my most frustrating experiences. I HATE condescending treatment from smooth cheeked young males in computer stores or at the printer supply counter in the office supply big box store. Yes, dear child I'm sure that is the model number of my printer, yes little twerp it does have a separate printhead. My dear little boy, I cannot help it if you don't know the technical ins-and-outs of the department where you are supposed to offer customer advice. I want this part, the number is xxxxx your store inventory number is xxxxxx. We finally came to the conclusion that although it is a disposable part used in printing, it is not carried in store - special order only, so home to order on the web.

I also HATE it when shops hide behind the "we don't do that madam" when they really mean, we don't want to bother stocking it, learning about it, we're too lazy to look it up, or just plain - we don't care about customer service.

There - I will now have a super duper double strength hissie fit after wasting a morning trying to purchase a common item and then I'm taking the rest of the day off, thank you very much. A big thick roast beef sandwich for lunch was somewhat therapeutic as well.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?