<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 04, 2004

ANOTHER FINISH!!!!

I finished the model for the 2002 Wee Little Sampler so it's now in our catalog and ready for Nashville. A little behind you say? Well yes. These little tiny samplers don't really sell very well so they got pushed aside for a bit. 2002 is a collection of Mexican sampler motifs and bands in bright colors.



One advantage to being a cottage industry and one who does their own printing/publishing is that I can keep "orphan" designs in our inventory. Things that only appeal to a very small but dedicated group of stitchers will always be there because I don't have to order a minimum of 1,000 and then watch them crumble to dust when they don't sell. One of my books sells a maximum of three per year (on a good year) but it's there when someone wants it.

On to stitching the Wee Little 2003. I'm really enjoying it. I'm using some of the Dinky Dyes silks on it and I must say they have just about the best "handle" I've run across in a long time.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?