<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 13, 2004

SLEEPING ON THE JOB

Watch out what you wish for. I'd been wishing for some additional dayjob gigs and wow I got them this week. Can't turn them down as there is a scramble for temp assignments in our biz these days, so I crawl home at night and stitch until I fall asleep with a hoop in hand. I do try to keep those sharp little scissors in a basket in the bed so I don't stab myself in the middle of the night. I learned a lesson about needlework implements when I sat on a knitting needle years ago and it required removal with a pair of pliers before heading for the ER to top up my tetanus immunization. It was rather embarrassing as I had to go to the ER where I was currently employed as an evening shift supervisor. I can't believe Nashville is only a few weeks away and there is still SO MUCH STITCHING TO DO.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?