<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 12, 2004

HOORAY, HOORAY, LESS THAN A WEEK TO WAIT

By this time next week I will be at Robin/Sabrina's and Cathy from "Up North" will be there and we will be immersed in history and needlework and cookery and costumes and all sorts of stuff. I'll also get a chance to visit one of my favorite shops, Needle in a Haystack and maybe another favorite as well - Status Thimble.

We'll be exploring Or Nue on Sunday with a fantastic group of stitchers - these folks are power hand embroiderers. I have to scramble to stay ahead of them by a whisker.

Sooo this weekend I finish matting up all the silk gauze, sorting out the silks, sorting out the graphics for projection and generally turning medieval. What an embroidery high.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?