<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, June 19, 2004

PESKY PAPERS AND LOVELY LUCETS

At Rockome I taught a beginning lucet braiding class with eight participants. Beginning was all I can manage until Sabrina/Robin gives me a few more lessons and I have a lot more practice. Everyone caught on quickly and we had a lot of fun. Braiding with a lucet is such a flying friendly craft these days. Nothing sharp to alarm airport security.

Our lucets came from a talented woodworker - Lynn the Weaver and they really were/are a work of art. I brought two of them home with me and at least one of them will wind up in my personal stash.

The pesky papers are more and more trouble as time goes on. I think the little scraps gained carnal knowledge of each other during the night and proliferated.... ugggghhhh

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?