<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 29, 2004

NEW DESIGN NEEDED

A surprise came in the mail the other day.  I forgot that I had ordered some little charms/embellishments/toys until they arrived.  Now I have to create a design to use them.  When I ordered them I had it in my head I would put them in the hand of a blackwork Geisha but I'm beginning to see that folks' walls are filling up with that sort of stuff.  So I'm thinking of using them some other way.  I couldn't resist them though.  They are little 1 1/2" x 1" or so metal fans that completely fold and unfold and when open have a dragon on one side and cranes on the other.  Hmm.  Putting on designer's thinking cap.  Watch this space for results.



Oops, put the dragon side up on both of them.  Oh well, you get the idea without seeing the cranes.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?