<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Not Gone, But Going Away 

I'm still exhibiting a creaky voice from all the bugs I battled, but other than that - I'm ready to hit the road again!

It is nice to know folks notice if you are not around. Catherine called from KC last night just to check up on me. I'll be there in March to see the eager stitchers who are ready to go beyond basic goldwork to Or Nue.

Tomorrow the shuttle arrives at 3:15 to take me to the airport for my flight to Nashville. Yes, I know it is an extremely uncivilized time to be getting up and on the road, but when you are on the West Coast and have to travel across the country and lose time by changing time zones - it's the only way to get there, get set up and be ready for the Saturday feeding frenzy of shopping.

I'm really looking forward to seeing lots of friends who are designers, vendors or shopowners.

This year has been a real crunch so I don't have many new designs but we do have thousands of reproduction thread winders and bone needles to sell. One of our bone needles was a prop in a recent Discovery Channel Mythbusters episode about Finding a Needle in a Haystack. I haven't seen the program yet although I understand it will air again this weekend. If you do catch it, you will get a glimpse of Cathe Ray of Needle In A Haystack in Alameda, California.

You probably won't catch me blogging until I return next Wednesday.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?