<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Prisoner in Hollyweird 

Stuff happens in the cinema center of the world, Tinsel Town, Hollyweird. Once a year those of us who live within walking distance of the Kodak Theater are held prisoner in our homes while the Oscars are handed out, and during all the pre-game hype. Streets are closed, bigtime!! Even though the street in front of my building is not blocked, I am only 1 block away from the "dead zone". Therefore all the folks who would prefer to drive there are driving down my street. This has been going on for a week now and we won't have our full freedom until Tuesday.

That's okay, I have plenty to do right here. Still stitching on the little Rouyer design - photos tomorrow. Also working hard at getting rid of years of a stitching magazine collection. Plans to move cross-country make one think. Some will never go (Inspirations, Fiber Arts, etc) but the early cross-stitch ones are being listed on an e-Bay shop site and any that don't sell by April will go to the Burbank CATS show for sale in our booth. Likewise tons of old paperback books and other stuff from various nooks and crannies around here. Anyone who is lusting after old magazines can send me an e-mail and I'll give you the shop URL. I'm adding a dozen or so every day. My new mantra is "Out The Door, Out The Door, Out The Door".

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?