<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 15, 2005

Still Here, Still Charting 

Got the model done for the front page of one of the pattern booklets, now to finish up the charts. I have to drive myself to do them -- I LOVE alphabets, I HATE doing the charts.

The second booklet is in the works as well -- I alternate between them as they are slightly different. One came from a German speaking area (i.e. Germany, Austria, Switzerland) the other from France. These little booklets do have different styles and characters.

The printers did make mistakes from time to time though. Sort of - "oh well, these are cheap little books and no need to proof them carefully or recut a plate with just a few little bloopers." Keeps me on my toes.

I'm stitching the model for the French book in Dinkey Dyes Dreamtime. It is a lovely country French sort of blue that just suits.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?