<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Nose to Grindstone 

Oh gosh, not much to show in tangible progress but I've been keeping my nose to the grindstone. Sorting those pesky boxes out after the move and finding all sorts of stuff I didn't even know I owned.

Working on getting more of my needlework library into the database program and generally doing thankless but necessary tasks.

I did take a break this past Saturday though and pay a brief visit to our local Ren Fair. A very nice production as fests go. Lots of staff and organized well. Of course the costumes as usual at these events ranged from sumptious period to what I call WalMart Gypsy. Lots of Celtic music groups and lots of leatherworkers.

And what other fest is held on the grounds of a family who are building their own castle?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?