<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 01, 2007

Surfing for Embroidery 

Every now and then I go "surfing for embroidery". I toddle over to Google and enter any sort of word AND embroidery or needlework and see what comes floating by as I surf the internet waves. Today I was thinking of snow/snowflakes as we keep thinking we may have a little snowshower around here (but have seen nary a flake as of yet).

One of the sites I turned up is a nice little snowflake pattern by Connie G. Thomas who hosts the cross-stitch section of About.com. I can see her Free Cross Stitch Pattern - Mini Snowflake as a border, a small ornament, a little touch on clothing using waste canvas. It's one of those handy small motifs to have in your stitching library.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?