<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Home Again, Home Again 

Back from the one annual tradeshow I attend. Conveniently for me in Nashville. Last year profits were down, this year even further down. The needlework industry is still struggling. To my disadvantage is the fact that I just am not talented in producing designs that sell to the mass market. No shop carries more than a few blackwork or classic embroidery books. I can't expect them to buy stuff they won't sell.

I did get to see several of my favorite shop owners though, and heaps of designer friends. What a lot of clever designs there are out there.

One of my difficulties at the tradeshow was that I didn't finish up on the two new books I hoped to introduce at the show. So it's back to work to get the last touches on them and put them on the website.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?