<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Wild and Wonderful 

I manage once in awhile to convince a group of folks to gather together and play with paper and fibers and colors and all sorts of bits and bobs. We call it a Wild and Wonderful workshop.

This year my friend Robin Berry is suffering my presence over Thanksgiving and is gathering a group to be Wild and Wonderful during my visit. I'll also be lecturing at a Robin's local EGA group while on the West Coast. I'll be glad to put anyone interested in touch with Robin.

This year the Wild and Wonderful experience will focus on creating Artist's Trading Cards for exchanging with the group attending or other fiber friends.

For a look at ATCs check out Art In Your Pocket

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?