<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Casting Bread Upon the Waters 

I've been very blessed in my designing career. I have never actively pursued publication in magazines or sales of my designs to distributors. When folks turn up at trade shows or directly request samples of my designs, I send them out. Sometimes the sale comes along years later.

I received a fax from the folks at Keepsake Needle Arts yesterday. They want to include another of my booklets in their holiday catalog. I think I had given their buyer a copy of this some three years ago and it just now seems apparently to fit their needs.

You never know when a good thing may happen.

Labels:


Comments:
Congratulations. What great news.
Happy for your order.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?