<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Doing Stuff 

Well, at least I've been painting the heads of some pins. Don't ask because I won't tell. All will become clear at a later date.

I finally decided to upload the updated web pages piecemeal. Not the ideal sort of a way to do things but seeing just a few pages sorted out and uploaded gives me incentive to go forward. So I've gotten three of the catalog pages done for the moment -- Alphabets, Blackwork and Needlework Tools. No, not all the links lead anywhere yet, but they will in the next few days.

It takes time because I have to dig through boxes of discs and files to find the graphics I need. Some are rubbish and have to be rescanned/photographed. Just the sort of picky stuff that happens to all of us.

More pages tomorrow. Confessing in public always spurs me on.....

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
"The work of art is supposed to defy time . . . "? Pfui. Art is supposed to express something the artist or (formerly) the patron wants expressed - beauty, love or pride of place in the case of family portraits, etc. I might not like Ms. Huws' work either, from the sound of it, but that doesn't mean it's not art.
And how does Ms. Greer equate melting your brain on TV with sewing to actually produce something (useful or beautiful, doesn't matter)? I won't waste any more of my time on Ms. Greer than I do on the TV.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?