<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 08, 2009

Progress 

Thanks for all the kind comments sent my way. I'm beginning to sort things out. While I was flattened and away from my keyboard, my server service managed to fail to automatically renew my domain name so when I straightened that out, the website popped up again. Flawed and very out of date, but at least there. Now I'm working on updating it and I've popped a discount on the shopping cart in case anyone wants to buy a few things with out-of-date addresses on them and help pay the pharmacy co-pay I've racked up in the last few months. I don't want to have to reprint info pages and rebind them. I'd rather send them off at a 20% discount.

Orders are going out and I'll be e-mailing folks with tracking numbers as they get on their way.

Again, thanks for your concern.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?